Nerd of the Rings


Today while Luna made a mess of the living room (again) and frequently curled up with her blankets to watch the big screen, I found myself deep diving into LOTR territory after listening to some LOTR/Hobbit music.  I also found myself trying to create "popcorn" crochet stiches with the yarn luna used to practice her cutting skills. I figured I could somehow attach it to the side of a blanket in which the sides were too short to properly secure. 

The channel I found that has the lore and myth and theories of Tolkien's work is aptly named Nerd of the Rings. Have I posted about this channel before? He has full playlists dedicated to each era (first, second and third) and most of the main pivotal characters. Some of my favorite videos are the theory videos and of course, being the bookworm I am, the readings and review/reaction/discussion videos! I have been reading or retreading "chosen one" trope books lately and was curious about Tolkien and his exploration. This channel does a lot to explain certain ideas and characters but not (yet) all of it or them. Also the music and performance totally makes me want to be reincarnated into some kind of performer (like true performer, not the singing/dancing in the shower/house one I am in the life, haha)!

Popular posts from this blog

Building a metaphor

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Crafting: Weaving