Pickles (of the UTI kind)

So I found my self in a pickle last night. The result is a call to my doctor for IUD removal (I am apparently in that percentage where it just doesn't feel comfortable and finally got sick of dealing with it) and a homemade Katja concoction for UTI -which is very common to have but I never seem to be ready for it, thus a pickle! 

Home remedies they say that helps...
1) HYDRATE
2) VITAMIN C
3) PROBIOTICS/ANTIBIOTICS
4) GARLIC, APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, CRANBERRIES/OTHER SUCH PLANTS
5) PROPER HYGIENE (for both sex and the toilet)





I also found this video that is sort of centered on COVID-19 but seems to be more informative about vaccines in general. Either way, good information to know!!!! 

Popular posts from this blog

Building a metaphor

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Crafting: Weaving