Fumes, coffee, and determination

So...today has been a loooooong day to the start of the new month (yay it's May!) and it's only...almost noon. Yesterday I had a doctor's appointment and thus we all trooped into the (...unknown Into the unnnnkooooown!- Frozen 2 anyone?!? Yeah? No? No? Anyone?) outside world (it went fine and I got what I went in for...sort of). In preview to this, I walked from bathroom-ing to a sight of Benadryl capsules all over the dinner table (look, mommy, it's pink!) and thus began the Luna watch and Luna adventure. She is 100% okay and back to normal but lemme tell you, if it wasn't so scary and, it would have been hilarious. On top of that long watch (how is she this active on 3 hours of sleep!?!) and the movement of the medicine cabinet (again), the emotions from leaving the house that we don't really leave anymore (except for the outdoor walking); the peopling without actually peopling took its toll. Suffice it to say, my husband will take over the child while I crash early tonight!



Popular posts from this blog

Building a metaphor

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Crafting: Weaving