afternoon at the mall

Today we started out with our usual homebody-ness with the paw patrol and legos and screens (and all my normal schtuff-picking up messes, reading, coffee-). Though she did have fun with some chalk and our table. It looked like our afternoon was going to be the same-ness...then Luna was admit she wanted the bookstore at the mall so...that was our main adventure today! She had a some fun with the toys and books and then a good time playing with her mini "backpack" pups and snacking on gummies. I...miss-planned as I forgot my glasses (which only really means that if I didn't want blurred edges when looking at something, I'd have to be uber super close...which is my habit anyway), however, more importantly, I forgot that fall/winter time it gets dark earlier so...we walked home in the dark (it was like 5 pm-ish). From this experience I realized (again) that our main neighborhood street is treated more like a normal not neighborhood street for speed, they have poor lighting and cross walking (which is I find dumb because the neighborhood is crossed with businesses so there will be pedestrians and cars often in the same place)...and I had no reflecting/or lights on my body or the stroller (other then whatever they did for the stroller originally). Also when I got home I realized we left our water bottles at the mall., yay, not The rest of the evening/night has been easy and normal with no surprises and yummy popeyes chicken/fries though!



Popular posts from this blog

Building a metaphor

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Crafting: Weaving