Realizations about karma

Today was pretty normal. Our failed adventure was my crafting (I tried hot gluing a puzzle together) with luna. We need to get some proper stuff before I try again, but hopefully, it will work next time. The rest of the day was normal stuff: pups, blocks, and luna messes! There was even a bit of run about the outside...well a circuit from our side door to our front door, but she had fun with it, I think. There also the time she got into the tools and started to "paint" the walls/door. Luckily the paintbrush had nothing on it or she'd be in a lot more trouble. Funny, how I am noticing karma biting me more and more. The fact that I am such a pushover and everyone knows it, doesn't actually help when the only thing that works for me is when I get louder. I suppose that fact that she isn't afraid of my "angry-ing" voice (I., e., doesn't wail at me when I raise it) is...well something, not real sure it helps me any, actually, other than, knowing karma...

Popular posts from this blog

Building a metaphor

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Crafting: Weaving