Craft of the week : book pages

 This week, I started my book project. I am unsure when I will finish it as now the tools are in the way of my craft stuff (waiting to be sorted) but it was something I thought a lot about a lot. We had lots of plastic bags, so I used some folded into squares and sewed them inside some folded pieces of fabric. This way, the pages will trickle when used. I guess I was thinking something like those fabric baby books that crinkle when the babies play with them. I have about 5 pages, though I haven't figured out what to put on them yet. Probably colors and shapes and whatnot. We will see if anything comes from it.

(Whie googling, I found that this is kind of a major thing and has quite a following. Apparently, they are called quiet books/busy books)

Popular posts from this blog

Building a metaphor

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Crafting: Weaving