New friends, the whole of paw patrol and it's playroom

Today's main adventure was a playdate and get together with a new friend and the husband's co-worker. A spaghetti dinner, a action movie (triple threat with Tony Jaa) and a humongus playroom that Luna and her new friend absolutely destroyed for a good couple hours! The house itself was amazing but wow, that playroom! I think it was built as a master bedroom with a built in office and 2 walk in closets but as a playroom, wowie, was it awesome! Luna absolutely had a blast playing with all the toys (her friend had a complete set of all the actual paw patrol toys, complete with the look out tower and everything). I wish I got some pictures because they were totally on a roll and playing nicely but alas, I was enjoying the not-having-luna-hang-on-me bit of the evening.  I think the hubs enjoyed it as well coming from a crazy 2 week nonstop work project (seriously, I was not prepared for the stress of  his not being home on the weekend in between!). I think the act of being guests at other peoples houses needs some practice as the spoiled only child that she is, Luna had some trouble not automatically doing as she liked when it came to certain things...




Popular posts from this blog

Building a metaphor

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Crafting: Weaving