Counting the days

Today was a sunny sunny day with light rain till the end of the sunny sundown. We had picnic meals.  The game squish became a workout and I was happy to note that while she got lazy and did some fancy talk between 40 and 100, she was consistent in her 100-110. Woot woot! 

In one of our picnics, we went for a walk around a pond-ish area...I was freaking out! My child just sped through and rushed with no fear (even dragging me at parts as I was walking slower, paying attention to the splash sounds that followed then proceeded us. Luna was convinced it wasn't a fish, but a fox...
This fear thing though, I realize that I am finding myself overly cautious and fearful/intimidated by the day. For someone who thought herself less cautious then she should have been growing up (due to obliviousness vs luna's headstrong confidence), it's startling to notice me swinging in the opposite direction, especially since having a Luna!

Popular posts from this blog

Building a metaphor

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Crafting: Weaving