Wednesday's adventure

So I reworked my mental health appointment so it's teleconferenced today (mostly due to lack of a babysitter and possible emotional state afterward). It was as short as the others, nothing changed but we did talk a bit about being more assertive in dealing with people. I realized my circle of people who know me hasn't changed...and I've let most of them in one sense or another lead at one point or another so...do I accept them in good faith when taking over or is there a way to assert myself so they know that I know what I am doing and don't need to be led.

On another note, my husband is coming home a day early and my child and I celebrated by playing wheels on the bus with her using her ginormous caterpillar. We also played who took the cookie from the cookie jar, blocks, ball, mud drawing, magic wands (turning us into animals), races, and afternoon snack picnics. Yay for fun!    

Popular posts from this blog

Building a metaphor

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Crafting: Weaving