the flying of a frisbee


After my wake up call before 5am from the sleep study people, I was home by 520 and decided more rest was better than being awake, I was awake for the final time when the Luna child jumped onto my bed and glomped (tackle hugged) me closer to 8am. After the day of blinds breaking and attempting to call daddy to fix the blinds breaking she did, She decided the Frisbee was calling. So we played Frisbee catch...and then took turns throwing it around until she became bored (and frustrated) with her Frisbee reflexes and choose the favored ball instead. In a brief stint of a combination of the 2 in which we tried keeping the ball up by bouncing with the Frisbee (sort of a hacky-sack volleyball), we abandoned it for some color and posing pictures. After a nonresistant break for shade and water and food, we played with her sticks and dirt and "tree-house" and finally got a good block walk (in which I ended up agitating an anthill unknowingly) and came home to relative peace in which she ultimately decided she was done with the outside world (ie, daddy came home and the pizza was started!). I was quite impressed that she only wanted to be carried when she couldn't access a green space or sidewalk to walk on-a very little sliver in the line we were following. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Building a metaphor

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Crafting: Weaving