Pop Quiz

It has been a pretty slow day...even for the four-year-old (she took a nap!). Another rainy day so it was indoor couch potatoes all around. I did, however, get my results from the sleep study-no apnea, yay- and it was pointed out that I had very good lungs (lifetime of not smoking, apparently) and that my problems were more mental (recommendation for medication, depression, and sleep hygiene) then the physical signs of sleep apnea. I did have a thought that they send you in the way before the doc is ready so there is no suing of times going on. I mean seriously. Why have we waited just to have us wait again? They call you in early or later than your appointment time, depending on how busy they are, and then people like me are waiting waaaay past their appointed time. Wouldn't just be easier to keep you in the waiting room until the doc and or nurse are actually ready for you? 
I have been going down the quiz shows of youtube this week. I am finding it kinda fun to see how much of the random facts I actually know. So far more then I thought, less than any other typical person who paid attention to...well life (news, sports, trends, media, etc). Fun fun all around!


Popular posts from this blog

Building a metaphor

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Crafting: Weaving