Japanese foods

Today was a normal screen filled, toy filled day. Luna found lots of other "toys" as well such as daddy's cooking ware, umbrellas and my crafting tools: all in the name of paw patrol playing. Her blankets and stuffed animals made a slight appearance too. The real adventure of the day was the evenings events. my husband had a tailoring errand and thought an outing for dinner would be nice. Luna and I got to putz around the dollar tree while he did it (which of course back fiered on the one who has money cause we enevidably we ended up shopping vs browsing). I never realized how much 15 bucks to getch'ya! Dinner was in the same plaza as a  japanese market (Tomodachi Japanese Market)  and so my husband went on a merry hunt for some food while we waited for a table at the japanese restaurant, Yakitori House. He found lots and lots (but only bought some candy and some noodles and ramon)! I only vaguely remember eating there before, but it was delicious. I almost bought too much in fact, as I didn't realize that their soups were full on big bowled meals! Now Luna of course had her Luna fuss, but a bit of her parents food and and chopping down on her own rice balls helped settle her down. I am not sure what it is about quieter restaurants that hits her fuss button but we have yet to go to such a restaurant and not have a luna wailing fuss! In anycase, y'all should totally check them out if you are ever in these parts of the world!







Popular posts from this blog

Building a metaphor

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Crafting: Weaving