Xmas events

Tonight I going to a social gift exchange event so today I spent getting it all set and ready! It is supposed to be something g you'd enjoy...so I made a craft mirror frame (I used a jean fabric backing for the slightly too small mirror and screwed it in between 2 canvas frames that lost their canvas), a Santa sock (that I sewed the Santa face securely) and a tin with chocolate and hot cocoa! While I would be a little sad that no one wanted it, I wouldn't mind getting it. I guess that's the trouble with buying something you'd want, you just might keep it! 

The event was lots of fun. I ended up with a blanket and face mask that I gave away (it would just sit in the house). The blanket is super soft and I am always cold so yay! 

Popular posts from this blog

Building a metaphor

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Crafting: Weaving