Saturday videos and crayon plastic dreams
Today started with IHOP, "the outside NEEDS me to play" was Luna's running quote while we were there. At 64 degrees I was an ice cube so that was a definite no-go for me! Then it was Walmart for food shopping! After that we decided it was still too cold, so home we went and just vegged out. I spent the majority of the afternoon figuring out how to create and upload slideshow videos of highlights from the beginning of this blog to now on youtube, under Lifeadventuresformiles. My thought is to start private/unlisted then public (like this blog) and post monthly with highlights, crafts...and maybe book reviews. I will start with slideshows but if I ever vlog more then once a month it will probably be videos on what we are doing/how I am crafting/what I am reading that week...so basically a video version of this (ish)! I also researched more business stuff. Oooh! Did I tell you about the weird dream I had? I was more like the audience member for this dream....
