Digging for COVID

Today our adventure was getting my four-year-old ready for her eye appointment in 2 days. This morning had all of us being wrapping ourselves in cold-weather clothes and going to a nearby covid testing area. I was told the tests are only by appointment or if some felt they had symptoms so this is the first time I've seen it happen. I must say, while it wasn't as bad as I thought, Luna as NOT impressed with the nose swipe. It took me holding her in place and the tester doing it at least 3 times trying to land a proper nose swipe for it to be done. Her having to be in the direction of the sun didn't help either. 

The rest if the day was a normal house adventures.: screens, playing with her toys, books, and imagination. 



Popular posts from this blog

Building a metaphor

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Crafting: Weaving