Eye Surgery...or not



 So we woke up uber early so we wont be late for the surgery only to get there and almost immediately turn around to go home. The doc was sick so everything was canceled. These situations, I wish I was a little more...balanced?...in my emotional output because some one like my husband was just pissed off that we did all this work with nothing to show for it for maybe the drive home and then just went on his day (we had to go back to work). I...took longer and agonized over the common thread I saw between this and my original Luna date (ie, we were all set and ready and in motion when she flipped and they suddenly called it off just to -well it felt to me-blame me 2 weeks later when we evacuated her due to me acquiring health concerns, not because she was in any hurry to leave.). Hopefully the rescheduling will be quick and easy. 

So the rest of the day was simple. Some errands that were put off due to working hours were done and the rest of the day we-Luna and I-...stayed home and played in the usual manner: screens, books, paw patrol, foods, and she made work in doctoring and bathtime imagination play. Fun fun! 


Popular posts from this blog

Building a metaphor

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Crafting: Weaving