Early Friday pizzas

Whatever it has been lately, (the weather (it has been wet and cold as of late) or the upcoming new scary risk (ish) adventure of Luna's eye surgery),  these days we haven't done much of anything but continue to settle in. Of course, the pandemic raging on (though I did hear they have the first vaccine cycle complete now) doesn't help with us (me) wanting to leave, even if I want w homebody.  Today's adventure was of a simple day's activity, screens, play toys, music, and screens. The universe has been kind to us most Fridays and has graced my husband with early outs so we came home closer to lunch than even his usually Friday homecomings. We have both noticed that we all (luna especially) all seem to settle in our skin a bit more when all of us are in one place. Our play consisted of shopkeepers and pup feedings (pizza) and as my, my child enthusiastically watching my husband prepare and back the pizza for our regular Friday night pizza nights.  Luckily our routine of bathtime to bedtime has had an (at least) initially positive effect on the tired energy of my child (she seems to crash out a bit earlier the usual). This of course might also be the fact that we've rendered more of a deadline for her using her tablet. I would also say bath time but this kid like ice-cold showers/baths. Brrrr! 






Popular posts from this blog

Building a metaphor

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Crafting: Weaving