The wednesday adventure...couch potatoes

So after 2 days of heat advisory sunshine fun, it was a 'how long can I veg' day. Luckily even when vegging my child can't do the same thing forever so her vegging was more "how many calm and quiet things can I do without much effort or help." The answer surprisingly (or unsurprisingly) is a lot and all day. We had a couple environment changes (living room vs bedroom, vs kitchen, vs outside in the shade) but mostly there was a lot of screen time that included, silly videos, educational videos, books, games, language, math, and reading/writing learning. coordination, memory, coloring, puzzles, and then some non-screen time with blocks, racing, cooking (popcorn!), and cleaning.


On another note, my child's morning hello is always fun to note. Sometimes she brings her screen out but usually, she is ready to play! This morning, I and my bed were the subjects as we played "climb the mommy/luna mountain" hide and seek and train. yesterday it was blocked, the day before it was looking at my new "treasure box" (a Winnie the pooh kid jewelry/music box that I just couldn't pass up!). some days it's playing with the builds she built the night before, whatever it is, she comes at us bright and sunny and ready for the day to begin! 


Popular posts from this blog

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Building a metaphor

Crafting: Weaving