Book this week: assessments & fluffy romances

This week I had no true interest in ready anything new...or that I had to focus on. C.W. Grey is known for writing fluffy gay romance that touches on reality but always has a happy ending (and usually huge families and lots and lots of pets). I also did my mental health self-assessments today (yes it took a lot of the day). This was easier and harder then I thought it would be. My husband had to remind me to go with my gut and not second guess (there were lots of skipping questions and going back to them later). Harder because I don't feel like I know myself that well/ am very indecisive and unobservant, and easier because the booklet was geared towards children so (hopefully) by this point I had gained the skill or understanding (usually) for said questions/behaviors.



Popular posts from this blog

Building a metaphor

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Crafting: Weaving