Day 2 of a 4 day weekend

Today we did our normal Sunday thing without doing our normal Sunday thing: we vegged but didn't get ready for the "work week" (other than a quick run out for a couple items we needed for tomorrow). There was a lot of playing with pups, building materials, and a stint outside but overall the screens were on at full force today. The adults youtubed to their heart's content while the child traded from kindle apps/videos to phone apps/videos and back again throughout the day. I found more learning language activities, as I am gearing up in my thoughts about convincing myself that doing one post a week in german (and possibly ASL) won't kill me dead. The Babadum site that is basically picture flashcards tells me I am sort of even in guestimating between right and wrong translations and that I have no idea how to spell in german...especially if the word is not spoken numerous times over! It is a pretty standard day after a day of people-ing in this house. How has your Sunday been?




Popular posts from this blog

Building a metaphor

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Crafting: Weaving