the long and short of a Duty day

We started out the day on an interesting note and it kinda went from there. She wanted to play outside in the windy sun (color then with her Red Robin balloon) and ended up dot to dotting the shed door instead.

The rest of the day was filled with pups, cars, screen time, and playing with the essential vlog kit from Digipower bought at Walmart. 


I think I covered pretty much the main things I've noticed playing with it all day in the video. As a $40 basic kit from Walmart, I think it will do as long as I don't become overly...complicated with it. Blogger seems to not like my video file size so I will split one video into two...I have noticed doing all this, I still don't like me in videos, on-camera AND when I talk my mouth hardly moves, heh. I also have to remember that words can be powerful as this kit was bought due to a wondering comment I made about a month ago when looking into possibly furthering my blogging along and possibly starting my vlogging. My words also ended up getting me the sewing machine I still haven't figured out how to use (so it is just hanging around my house) listening to "throwaway comments also can get me into a situation where we might not have been in even if I love them dearly (ie, the 4-year-old currently causing mischief with the tripod!), so now I feel like I have to use it so it isn't one more thing just hanging about the house (because I am trying HARD not to have that...she says as she rescues pieces from the dump that she sees as someday projects...)


Edit: the videos don't seem to be uploading properly so... I'll just write it out: the tripod is a tabletop tripod (or so that's what it looks like), so it doesn't get very high or view in wide angles (you would have to go farther back or close up or hold it in the angle you want it). The interchangeable microphone and LED light seems to only work (for me) in one position (opposite the picture shown). It does come with duel mounts for both camera and phone (the mic has a button you switch that will light up telling you it's on camera but not phone), although depending on the phone you have (and possibly the camera), it needs extra parts you would need to buy separately. The mic plugs into your phone's headphone jack so, be sure to take it out when you want to hear anything! It does have a Bluetooth remote that pairs with your device that can take pictures (and possibly video?) though I would have to reset it every time I wanted to use it again. All in all, it seems very top-heavy so it is best when put on a stable surface and not touched too much or it will be finicky (unless that is just my un-coordination coming through). All the pieces pop in and out of the legs of the tripod and the battery is for the mic (the end piece opens up for it). I was mainly going to use it for my crafting so I think (I hope) it will work for that,






Popular posts from this blog

Building a metaphor

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Crafting: Weaving