The afternoon errand adventures

I spent most of the day laundry-ing, picking up, and getting ready for our afternoon adventure: errands on foot! So it was really only 2 places that were closer then I thought but it was an adventure none the less! Just a note: while I did all the homey things, luna explored her toys and territory and had a blast doing it! 


So the errands! We had fun at Walgreens waltzing about the store looking at things. I found some interesting bits and bobs I will look into further at a later date and Luna just had a good old explore about the place, with its colors and textures and it's noise-makers. Then it was on to the boring dental appointment for me (yay for teeth cleaning!-not) and a lesson in restraint and staying put for a Luna (I admit, the youtube kids helped with that bit a little). It was of course, humid, but it also sprinkled and then sunned hot hot hot! I was lucky I packed well for this trip as our water was about gone by the time we got home and the food was also decreased a fair amount! We used the big stroller so I can handle the walk a bit better- though not the narrow aisles and stairs- and Luna can lounge in (more) comfort. We got home a good hour before my other half came home and then killed my teeth cleaning as we had sausage for dinner then snacked until bedtime, heehee!



Popular posts from this blog

Building a metaphor

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Crafting: Weaving