Crafting this week: altering clothes for (more) stuffed animals

Today I started out researching business things for blogging and YouTubery and ended up fabric stashing my own fabric and altering the stash for stuffed animal clothes. So craft of the week is said altering the clothes for stuffed animals! I did some bunny pants a few weeks (months?) ago but this time it was way easier as I got smarter, er well had them try on the clothes before doing anything to them. Since I wanted to save all of the patches, fasteners, and frilly things for other projects, it was mostly making sure their outfits stayed on (using by tying them!). She was pretty excited and I enjoyed the experience so yay for this easy craft week!



Popular posts from this blog

Building a metaphor

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Crafting: Weaving