Craft of the week: painting the Luna Dresser

This is a very very homemade paint job. I used what we had around the house and with only my limited knowledge went with it! Spraypainting the top/front of the drawers finished off my purple paint. Some wool and then the cotton fabric was my stainer brush. I admit the stained piece came out kinda cool with a fun textured look. The white furniture was painted and sealed already...though I did give a quick sanding to gain some traction for the stain (and smooth out the rougher chips). So I guess I Pinter the stain on? For a piece we found free on the side of the road, I am not too bothered by the look of it at all, hee!

This is what it looks like all put together! One drawer died and has yet to be stabilized (it keeps falling apart!) But again, it was all free, and with it against the wall with stuff on, in, and around it, it's not too bad, ha! 



Popular posts from this blog

Building a metaphor

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Crafting: Weaving