Monday of a Monday

Today is a Monday of a Monday! As it is the end of the month, the bedsheets were washed (which takes forever because I NEVER remember it is happening.) I also swept and mopped the kitchen floors (ya me!). Crafting things today was small projects that have been hanging about: a weaving floor mat (yes that one pictured way way way back in April/May). I also "created" a holder from an old coaster holder and scraps of fabric and braided yarn. I edited and posted the May highlights video on youtube and all in between that was Luna pup playtime! Today the pups played sick/doctor, hide-and-seek, super pups, went to a dance party and showed off their moves, took a stroller ride around the apartment complex, and got washed and groomed! The screens came out for a quiet time, of course, and dinner was Jambalaya ("luna rice")! 





Popular posts from this blog

Building a metaphor

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Crafting: Weaving