A mostly pup thursday.

My husband got tagged for an all-nighter at work today...which usually means us too, here at home. The beginning of the day was kinda sluggish...for me, anyway. Luna was all up and at'em from the beginning. We were hide and seeking, block building and fussing food eating (she wanted eggs but then wouldnt eat them). After that I tried diving deeper into EFMP enrollment but soon realized, I have no idea what I am doing with it. After a respite of cleaning house, came the afternoon starting with a mental health appointment (2 in one week! I probably will be out of sorts for a while!). Mean while Luna moved on to legos and making and driving her trains on tracks with and without her figurine pups. I started crafting my project and then suddenly I had a pup who wanted to play fetch with me. Luna turned pup for a few rounds of frisbee then decide a pirate pup then pirate person was more fun so we found and buried treasure sailing on the pirate ship (her daddy's chair) and going on picnics. Lucky me, fake picknics led to real food of ramon and hot dogs with the big screen for entertainment, so I could get more crafting done. The canvas string art made was all destringed (sky's needed a new canvas-i made one with white fabric-completely), so Luna wanted to color them in with her crayons, dot-to-dot markers and colored pencils. She enjoyed hiding Marshal behind his color of red! At the end of the day, Luna misplaced her Rubble stuffed animal and went to bed without him (to her dismay). That pup hides well, last time it took a month before I found him in my dresser drawer!








Popular posts from this blog

Building a metaphor

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Crafting: Weaving