Pup-tastic Wednesdays

Today...well there were no real plans though I am hoping we feel up for the park at some point this week as they are open now. Luna wanted the big screen most of the day, however, the blocks and pups were ever-present as always. Another reason I hope we make it to the park is the ever-present whine I have been getting lately, she definitely needs something/somewhere else to do/be. Our outdoor space helps a little, though I was very much annoyed that she couldn't make up her mind about inside or outside, today. Leaving our area might help me a bit too, come to think of it. When doing the dishes I had a "my-husband" thought (it has been occurring more and more often, my-husband thoughts). What is the point if a dishwasher?  I have to rinse the dishes off before loading, so might as well wash them at the same time...also with average budgets, most cookware is not dishwasher safe (ie, plastic that melts from the washers heating coil), so one is stuck with a full sink of dirty dishes anyway...also my dishwasher seems to never actually dry them out (which is probably a Katja error that I haven't figured out yet). 

In other news, I started what I think will be my craft for the week (woodworking). I was expecting it to be an easier week, however, the repurposed wood is being stubborn...and as always, I started it out more complicated then it needed to be (so my husband pointed out when asking for his tools, haha).



Popular posts from this blog

Building a metaphor

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Crafting: Weaving