Jacket mendings and broomsticks

Today I did the mendings on the outer lining of the winter coat I deconstructed and while I was doing that, Luna had a normal morning of destruction! Every time I checked-in, the mess she created while playing grew and grew! Luckily, today was a day where she wasn't too fussy about cleaning it up when asked. She put together puzzles, drew, and played with her blocks, legos, pups, used various objects for various things. The latest has been a rockband drum set for Xbox I found free by the dump, (I brought it in before realizing what system it was for and what system we had and did not have) and all to the background noise of her screens. 



When I was done mending the coat enough to be wearable, we headed outside for some fresh air and a bit of running around. From sand castles, to using a plastic flag pole for many different adventures (planting, magic wands witches brooms), she did it all, switching gears, sometimes faster then I could follow. Teehee. Not a bad Monday at all!




Popular posts from this blog

Building a metaphor

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Crafting: Weaving