follow-up appointments and pup soup

Today I had follow up appointment meant for the testing. Turns out, I was right about somethings, high functioning autism, slow processing speed, anxiety and depression; me and my other half scored ourselves fairly the same, though I was harder on myself on the self assessments. I think it's the knowing, it's my "label" that settled me slightly faster then not and while I am not entirely sure what it will bring, I have it officially. It was highly recommended accommodations for any more schooling and vocational rehab/training when I wanted to job hunt. Also, EFMP (Exceptional Family Member Program) might help me too, now. The rest of the day was spent hanging out with my luna (trying not to fall asleep from the early morning!) and reading fluff and nonsense. We played her favorites: pups, blocks and screens. She also found kitchenware again as I was putting them away so there was feeding bowls, and bath bowls and then at some point pup soup with some oranges. Among the mess that was her room, I also found her "catching butterflies" with our small hand-held strainer. Around dinner time, we heard her bathroom observations while she was washing her ducks from their muddy adventure the day before. Follow the leader was short lived but her daddy made her day when he "flew" her around a few times!



Popular posts from this blog

Building a metaphor

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Crafting: Weaving