Luna's halloween-ing

Today has been pretty windy. It took Luna galloping about near the the house with her stuffies for a bit before she settled with them and her screens inside. The main event came in the afternoon. The event was pretty good. I don't know if was because  we came at the beginning or because of the 3 parking lot rows of  " street fair" vibe I got (though I seem to feel that way with most of the fests/events we encounter here). My husband invited a co-worker buddy and his family to hang out with us (and eat dinner afterwards) so Luna had a counterpart to play with and talk to. I have to say, I did enjoy it as well, though I did feel quite awkward meeting somebody new. As she gave me her contact information, I must not have too awkward, heh. We had dinner at the new mexican restaurant (fajitas, yummy!) that opened here this year and as families due school and syc=uch came up and I found my self automatically reciting the reason she is not yet in any sort of daycare/school system and I came to the conclusion while talking about it that I feel like it feels more and more "excuse-y" then not every time it gets brought up...especially when I receive the typical response it gets. Luna was a princess this year (and I was lucky as her xmas present play clothes still fit...barely). Woohoo! Either way, a fun evening for all involved I think!




Popular posts from this blog

Building a metaphor

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Crafting: Weaving