Places to be for a 4 day weekend (according to my other half)

I guess Raleigh, the capital of North Carolina State, is my other half's place to be when we have more than a weekend off. We've made the REI, World Market, JoAnne's, and BJ's Restaurant staple when we go and as the last couple tome proved, the earlier we go, the more we seen to acquire (we found a different big mall today and wasted time at a home depot plaza). Luna drove us crazy when she got bored as she constantly complained of "hunger grumbles" even after we fed her!  On the way there we truck-stop stopped and she ended up with a baby octopus. Apparently, we are just converting her bed into stuffed animals because she has sooooo many, heh.  I saw my handy-work in action again, as she wore that yellow/orange wrap skirt most of the day. It worked pretty well (she was complemented in it, looking like Moana), though I noticed a few hicups, I will probably need to fix at some point. 

I got to spend a fun almost 2 hours last night board gaming with some moms (sans kids) which was nice. Had some mon gossip, played a few rounds of Disney card against humanity, and even started to learn Munchkin (which has more rules then I understood but looked fun-ish). I am thinking after our long day outing, (all the people, walking and rain driving, eep!) We will hopefully have a nice day in tomorrow (and not too much of a early wake-up call!).



Popular posts from this blog

Building a metaphor

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Crafting: Weaving