Craft of the week: book(s) repair


 This week's craft was thanks to a Stich of my luna child. Her "critical thinking" didn't get her a new book as she wanted but did give me an easy project to do this week (which...in a roundabout way helped me cause I've had a whopper of a headache all day and wasn't real sure what I would have ended up doing otherwise).  One big book of 7 stories turned into a folder of 7 separate stories. I used tape to bind them in place and due to my...taping skills and my child's tearing skills, a few books are crooked, but I made sure all of them are readable. Sadly she tore up the front and back cover so the message from my in-laws is gone, but at least we have the books!

Ooh, and while I was taking care of her books, the husband had a project of his own: her pumpkin cake! What little I got before luna searched my piece from me was pretty good too! 



Popular posts from this blog

Building a metaphor

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Crafting: Weaving