Normal Friday-ing

  
 

After the halloween event, today, Luna wasn't much interested in doing anything but playing inside and in the wind. There was lots of screen time, resting with blankets, make believe and running in the windy outside (peppa pig wanted to go to the beach). I remembered to start my laundry (so we have clean clothes), clean some dishes and sweep some floors. I also did a lot of screen time (I suppose that is normal for us). I am lucky to have Kindle unlimited for most of my reading and I have put it through it's paces this week as I have finally started to clean out my book notifications/emails and organized them a bit more, adding new authors and/or unfollowing others. This, of course, drew me in into the romances I have mostly neglected while trying to broaden my book horizons (...again, I am thinking it will happen on a routinely basis as I fine tune and redirect my readings- fun and easy reads are always good to have, and go back to, right?). 

Tomorrow we have a halloween/housewarming party with and for my other half's work people. Luna, as I have been told, is the only kid that will be there...and my husband is bringing the movie IT and plans on having other scary movies there too, so I am thinking this party will be me mostly minding my child (who has not yet shown any problems with horror anything, unlike me) and trying to avoid hiding in the bathroom while the scary movies play...without actually hiding in the bathroom. Suffice it to say, this party is all for my other half! 


Popular posts from this blog

Building a metaphor

Maids, Wives, and Widows

Crafting: Weaving